Here it is, just like the event itself, with no build-up whatsoever: The Wrestlemania 32 Drinking Game!
While most drinking games involve alcohol, I advise playing with a drink no stronger than water giving that… well, just read on.
Take a shot when:
1) The heavily-trained Shane McMahon throws the least believable punch you’ve ever seen. (no cheating, that’s one per punch, people!)
2) The announcers fail to call 5 straight moves.
3) Flo Rida is on your screen. (Sheesh, pour me one too.)
4) You can’t remember if it’s Day 2 or 3 of Wrestlemania.
5) Reigns gets booed after doing something profoundly babyface. (don’t do this one if, at this point of the show, you can’t get up)
6) Shane McMahon’s eyes look completely blank.
7) Ambrose starts getting up from another beating by Brock.
8) You realize you’re rooting for the guy with all the long-winded promos who buried Booker T and thought beating Sting was a good idea.
9) You see AJ Styles at Wrestlemania, because that deserves a toast!
10) You find yourself asking when Nakamura, Aries, Balor, Bayley, Asuka and Gable are coming out.
Please tell your local hospital staff I say “hi”.
Enjoy Wrestlemania 32, my heel friend.